Create New Account
("We”) are focused on securing and regarding your protection.
This arrangement sets out the premise on which any close to home information we gather from you, or that you give to us, will be handled by us. If it's not too much trouble perused the accompanying cautiously to comprehend our perspectives and works on concerning your information and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we are the data controller.
Who will hold your information?
www.ketondo.co.uk is a site operated by KETONDO Group Uk Ltd. (we). We are registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 09573433, and our Registered office: Unit 7, Capital Industrial Estate, Crabtree Manorway S, Belvedere, DA17 6BJ.
We may collect and treat the accompanying data about you:
- Individual contact subtleties when you register on our site or submit a request for items or administrations.
- We likewise gather data when you wilfully fill in structures on our site www.ketondo.co.uk (our site). This incorporates data gave at the season of enrolling to utilize our website, buying into our administration, posting material, or mentioning further administrations.
- We may approach you for data when you enter a challenge or advancement supported by us, and when you report an issue with our site.
- We may gather data about your PC, including where available your IP address, working framework, and program type, for framework organization and to report complete data to our accomplices. This is measurable information about our clients' perusing activities and designs, does not recognize any person.
- If you complete a credit application structure, at that point, we will make seeks with a credit reference organization to decide if to allow you a credit office. We will make finds both in regard of your Company and its chiefs. We will gather the data that you submit on the credit application structure, and we will keep a duplicate of the indexed lists from the credit reference organization.
- Any charge card or check card data that you submit either through the site or using the phone is sent legitimately to an instalment server of a Visa handling organization. We don't keep up electronic or physical duplicates of your Mastercard data.
- On the off chance that you speak with us using internet-based life, Live Chat or our input accomplice, Trustpilot, we may track that correspondence.
- Data from different sources, for example, our retail accomplices, expert organizations that give client data and internet-based life suppliers just as data that is openly accessible.
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features appropriate to the nature of the data to try to prevent unauthorised access. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot promise the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk, and we accept no liability if security is breached
Uses made of the information
We use data held about you in the accompanying ways:
- To guarantee that content from our site is exhibited in the best way for you and your PC.
- To do our commitments emerging from any agreements gone into among you and us.
- To enable you to take an interest in intuitive highlights of our administration, when you do as such.
- To inform you about updates and changes to our administration.
- We may utilize your information to get in touch with you about items or administrations that might bear some significance with you. You have the privilege whenever to stop us from reaching you for promoting purposes. We won't send you promoting messages on the off chance that you let us know not to. However, we will, in any case, need to send you infrequent administration related messages. If you never again wish to be contacted for showcasing purposes, if it's not too much trouble update your promoting inclinations in your 'My Account' territory on the site.
- Our webpage may, occasionally, contain connections to and from the sites of our accomplice systems, publicists and partners. On the off chance that you pursue a link to any of these sites if it's not too much trouble note that these sites have their protection approaches and that we don't acknowledge any obligation or risk for these arrangements. It will be ideal if you check these strategies before you present any close to home information to these sites.
- We don't unveil data about recognizable people to our accomplices. However, we may furnish them with complete data about our clients. We may likewise utilize such aggregate data to enable publicists to achieve the sort of group of onlookers they need to target. We may use the individual information we have gathered from you to empower us to agree to our sponsors' desires by showing their ad to that intended interest group.
- Your credit account application data will be utilized to enable us to decide if to concede you an acknowledge office for us, and we will make seeks with a credit reference office to choose if to allow you a credit office. We will make looks both in regard of your Company and its chiefs.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. This is sometimes called a “Subject Access Request”. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf) we will provide it, you or them free of charge.
If any personal information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
Right to stop or limit the processing of your data
You reserve the option to the item to us handling your data on the off chance that we are not qualified for using it anymore, to have your data erased on the off chance that we are keeping it excessively long or have its preparing limited in specific conditions.
On the off chance that you might want to practice these rights if you don't mind get in touch with us.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will hold your data for the period essential to satisfy the reasons sketched out in this protection arrangement except if a more drawn out maintenance period is required or allowed by law.
We hold our security arrangement under a regular audit. Any progressions caused will to be posted on this page and, where suitable, informed to you by email.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above or you have a question or a concern about this policy or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by the following means:
By Email – [email protected]
By Post – Data Protection Officer, KETONDO Group UK Limited, Unit 7, Capital Industrial Estate, Crabtree Manorway S, Belvedere, DA17 6BJ.